Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusion Gaming is for competitive Gamers. We mostly play Xbox 360 but any gamer can join.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let me introduce myself.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David iZ Mental
Soldier

Let me introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Let me introduce myself.   Let me introduce myself. EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:37 am

My name is David and i am 16 , i am brothers with Killermario A.K.A Rober and i have a love for Gaming and sports , with Halo 3 being my best game and cod coming in second.
I am in AOA , GDF , CCreations , CCarnage , CommunityCaptains and i enjoy being apart of the Bungie.net community

David iz mental A.K.A Davidturner1234 and iTzoODavidOo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself.   Let me introduce myself. EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:39 am

welcome David i hopem you have a good time and make sure you look into getting a sig from J4M in the graphics section he does a great job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself.   Let me introduce myself. EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Alchemist 117 wrote:
welcome David i hopem you have a good time and make sure you look into getting a sig from J4M in the graphics section he does a great job

lol. Hi david, hope you have a nice time here Smile
Back to top Go down
Agent Quack
Leader
Agent Quack

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself.   Let me introduce myself. EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:14 am

whaatsup KM!

(its duckhunter27)
Back to top Go down
https://fusiongaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself.   Let me introduce myself. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Agent Quack wrote:
whaatsup KM!

(its duckhunter27)

should i know . . .?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me introduce myself.   Let me introduce myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum