Fusion Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusion Gaming is for competitive Gamers. We mostly play Xbox 360 but any gamer can join.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Quack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent Quack
Leader
Agent Quack

Agent Quack Empty
PostSubject: Agent Quack   Agent Quack EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey Guys, It's Agent Quack. Your Very Own Leader And Founder Of Fusion Gaming. Basically, I Love Playing Lacrosse, Basketball, And Video Games. My Favorite Color Is Green. My Favorite Food Is Raspberries. I Love Being Competitive On Xbox Live, But In The Real World I Simply Enjoy Being Cool And Funny. I Have Led And Moderated Some Bungie Groups With Over 100 Members. I Thought It Would Be Nice To Branch Off To A Lot Of Games Other Than Halo. Thats Why Me And Alchemist Made Fusion Gaming. Im Pretty Laid Back In Custom Games And Stuff Though, From What I Hear I'm Very Fun To Play With. I Also Like Hanging Out With Friends. I Chose My GamerTag Because I'm Randomly Obsessed With Ducks And I Guess Secret Agents Are Pretty Damn Cool. I Live In Illinois, And I Guess This Concludes My Introduction.

Cya!
Agent Quack
Back to top Go down
https://fusiongaming.forumotion.com

Agent Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Quack   Agent Quack EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:39 am

Hey! it's the Quack! I'm glad you chose to branch into other games rather than just halo, as that was one of the main downfalls of LG.
Back to top Go down
Agent Quack
Leader
Agent Quack

Agent Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Quack   Agent Quack EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:44 am

Yeah, i thought it would be nice. oh and alchemist 117 is going to be active, he just had to go before i got the forums up last night.
Back to top Go down
https://fusiongaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Agent Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Quack   Agent Quack Empty

Back to top Go down

Agent Quack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Gaming :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: